Sapim CX Ray bladed spokes in silver. Cut to any length between 271 mm and 310 mm
The CX-Ray still receives one of the best results in fatigue testing of any spoke. Its unique strength and flexibility make the CX-Ray suitable for most bicycle disciplines. The middle section of the spoke is drawn then pressed in a special mold to form its specific profile. CX-Ray spokes are used by top bike racers and triathletes around the world. Even downhillers use them, recognizing their strength and flexibility. Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production make this all possible. The CX-Ray fits in all standard hub holes.
- No extra hub hole design; hub manufacturer‘s guarantee is unaffected.
- Almost as light as Titanium.
- More long lasting than any other spokes on the market.
- Extremely high fatigue test results.
- Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production.
- The best aerodynamic eliptic spoke available.
- Produced from high-tensile, fatigue-resistant 18/8 stainless steel conforming to the Sapim quality standard specifications.
Weight: (64 pcs x 260 mm lg) 272 g
Quality: AISI 302
Strength on middle section: 1600 N/mm2
Length: 135-310 mm
Diameter: 2.0 – (0.9×2.2) – 2.0 mm
Elliptic aero part
Every spoke comes with a 10p credit towards a nipple. This equates to free Standard 12mm silver brass nipples, just add the nipples you need to the basket and the discount is applied. If required please see our selection of spoke nipples.
All spokes are custom cut in house on our shear and die equipped spoke cutting and threading machine. We currently offer spokes in sizes from 110-310mm cut to any length you require to the nearest mm. Threads are rolled, not cut, meaning no stress risers are formed, using exactly the same process as a spoke factory.
We recommend using a double butted spoke such as the Sapim Race or DT Swiss Competition for most wheels. Butted spokes save weight, and greatly increase the fatigue life of a well built wheel.
Need to calculate what size spokes you require? We have links to spoke calculators.